Get Comprehensive and Far-Reaching Septic Inspection Services in Clarksville, TN
At Combat Drain Cleaning and Septic Services, we understand how important it is to keep track of your septic tank’s condition. For this reason, we’ve developed a complete septic inspection plan to identify any current issues or prevent future problems with your septic system. If you’re unsure of your septic tank’s status, we’ve got you covered! Our team has proudly served home’s in Clarksville, TN, for over 15 years. We’re qualified to provide valuable observations to improve your septic system’s condition.
Why Do I Need a Septic Tank Inspection?
A septic tank inspection is essential to guarantee its proper functioning. You should get a septic system inspection at least every three to five years.
A septic inspection helps you:
- Ensure your septic tank is functioning as it is supposed to.
- Notify if is time to have your septic pumped or any other maintenance is needed
- Identify if it needs repairs to avoid future issues.
- Obtain a detailed report on the condition of the septic system to back up a home purchasing decision.
Our septic inspection includes:
- Finding the septic tank and pumping it out
- Checking to make sure that there have not been any structures built on top of it or traffic driving over the existing septic system
- Checking tank integrity to see if it’s holding liquids, cracks, or damages
- Inspecting the tank type and size
- Taking note of the depth of the tank from the surface and whether there is a riser or if it is buried
- Checking inlet and outlet baffles
- Taking note of the liquid levels and checking for a pump chamber
- Checking the Leach Field by doing a hydro test
- Looking to see if there is a septic permit for the property and if the septic system can support the number of bedrooms in the house
- Documenting any findings on our report that involve a repair needed, and providing a price to get it fixed
- Providing photos before and after for proof of inspection
Reach out to us to learn more about our comprehensive septic inspection services!
Trust a Reliable Septic System Inspector
Whether you suspect there are any issues with your septic system or want to get a preventive septic tank inspection, we’re ready to assist you. Trust your home in Clarksville, TN, to our septic system inspector. Call (931) 802-2828 now for an estimate!